Country Fair 1st Birthday: Elyza (11/7/2015)
For their daughter Elyza’s first birthday celebration, Terin and Naina Louis hosted a County Fair party for their close family and friends in Paramus, NJ. Terin wanted his daughter’s first birthday to resemble a country fair from his home town of Minnesota. When they sat down with the AVA team, they envisioned a party that would “transport their guests back a couple decades to the good ol’ gingham and barn yard days“. Planning this party was loads of fun, because we got bring country flair to the garden state.
Clever themed food & drink stations: Cotton Candy, Pop Corn, Lemonade Stand & more!
Gingham check table linens, napkins, mason jars with daisy lid covers, and multi colored pennant flags
Chalk board signs for the stations, welcome signs & mirrored red & yellow gingham backdrop
AVA created a variety of handmade items to add small details to the event (as seen below). We also utilized a lot of barn and fair/carnival related items to really bring the theme home.
- Wooden Signs & Carnival Posters
- Colorful Triangle Pennants on twine
- Vintage patterned Church Fans
- Gingham Table Cloths
- Ferris Wheel, Hot Air Balloon, & Sun Flower Pomander Centerpieces
- Mason Jars with Daisy Cut Lids
- Red & Turquoise Wall Draping
- Bales of Hay & Wooden Wagon Wheels
- Dessert Stand - Caramel & candy apples, apple/blueberry pie cupcakes, fried oreos, chocolate truffles, two tier pineapple custard birthday cake & other scrumptious delectables.
- Cotton Candy in Vintage Carnival bags
- Gold fish packets in ferris wheel
- Popcorn in customized red an white carnival bags